Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Photo a Day...

I truly like the idea of blogging, but just don't seem to take the time to do it on a regular basis.  I follow a ton of blogs, both professionally and personally, and find so many educational and entertaining bits if information on them.  I have my students blogging on a regular basis.  I think my issue is time or lack of it.

So, I'd like to try something new....the other day I was pulled over for speeding.  After handing over my license and insurance card, I immediately grabbed for my phone and started snapping photos of the officer behind be via my side mirror.  I immediately posted one of them on Face Book.  Several friends comments on FB and to me in person that they were so surprised that I had thought to take a photo.  This is where my new idea came to be....

A photo a day....a snapshot of my life.  Just like the title of this blog....A little bit of this, a little bit of that, in photos.

So, here is the photo that got this idea rolling...

October 15, 2013  2:15 P.M.  
County Rd BB between Hwy. 73 and Lake Mills

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog. Very nice! Keep up the humor. I think it's kind of lacking at Deerfield right now...Happy Thanksgiving and upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete