Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's only been seven months...

Seven months since my last post...that's not soooo bad!!!!

Once again, my friends keep telling me I need to write down some of the crazy stuff that goes on here at the Garvey house....

My mom once said she thought that some people (those who don't know me real well) might read some of these posts and think less of me or of my family - really, mom, are you serious!!!!?!!!!! Read my previous post (March 3, 2009), if you really want to know how I feel about that comment and how this blog began : )

Earlier this week Maddy was having a fit before school(pretty typical). It went like this...

"Moooommmmm, please help me get dressed, pleaaaasssseeee! Mom, if you don't help me NOW I will get sick and die!! Moooommmmmm, I don't want to die!!!!!"

In my head I said, "Whatever little brat!" She continued on for approx 30 minutes. she finally got dressed, she was as healthy as can be, and is alive to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment