Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mike Likes to Sing

Earlier in the week Maddy shared a tidbit of info at school that has everyone wondering...

Mike likes to sing song with the kids. Especially ones that he learned at Boy Scout camp when he was a kid. And he actually has a pretty good voice.

He must have sung with the kids this past week A LOT when I was gone at the conference because Maddy shared during "News Time" how much fun she's been having singing with her dad. Her teacher immediately told me how excited Maddy was about all the singing. She then asked if Dr. Garvey would come in and share his signing with the class. I chuckled and told her I'd talk to him. In my mind I'm thinking "There's no way Mike will do it."

I later find out that Maddy's teacher also went up to Micah to let him know that they would love having Dr. Garvey come sing to the class. I chuckled more and more each time I found out that the word was spreading.

When Mike got home that evening I approached him and wanted to let him know there were requests being made for his singing. Before I could even get a full sentence out, he interrupted me and said that he knows; Maddy's teacher cornered him earlier in the day about singing.

I guess the question everyone is waiting to have answered is...

Will Mike/Dr. Garvey go sing in the kindergarten classroom anytime soon???

I hope so....it would be a hoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment