Thursday, March 12, 2009

Very odd...

I often find very odd and/or puzzling things around the house. Here's today's list...
  1. Missing Socks - While folding laundry today and over the course of this past week, I managed to accumulate 12 socks without a match. Now, we're a family of four, so that's three missing socks per person, however, the ODD part about this was that ALL 12 socks without a match belonged to Maddy. Where do you suppose the other 12 are?
  2. It's not unusual for the upstairs bedroom doors to be closed during the day. We close them to keep the dog from getting too comfy on our beds - he has two of his own! When I went to put laundry away today, all the closed doors upstairs were locked. I find this very ODD and am curious as to who would do such a thing and why??
  3. Seems like laundry is the theme today...It's interesting that I found a muddy coat and snow pants in the laundry this morning. I thought Maddy said she and her friends would find something else to do at recess this week.
Life is good! And sometimes a little bit ODD.

No comments:

Post a Comment